Tuesday, September 13

Cops are such jerks

Yes, I did a bad thing. I went the wrong way. But I was confused and there were no detour signs. And I apologized. And the cop still had to yell at me. And then when I just stopped talking he belittled me. He was like, "What are you going to do when you can't come down this street anymore permantly? You'll be really confused then."

Now, was it because I was a woman? Or just because he was a jerk? I swear, I have never met a nice, friendly cop. They're all such assholes. If I get a ticket because I broke the law, fine. I'm cool with that, especially if it's my fault. If I'm speeding or not wearing a seatbelt then it's my fault.

But cops, why do you always have to be such assholes? Ugh. I swear these men were the bullies in high school. Now they bully for a living.

No comments: