Thursday, December 13

Not so shocking reality moments

tyra banks and salieshaI have never been the world's biggest reality show fan, but there are a few that I follow religiously. Two of my favorites are America's Next Top Model and Project Runway have always been fun, but both are starting to show their age. Really, was anyone really shocked by last night's developments?

Project Runway
I would have found Jack's early departure if not for the 8 million ads on Bravo that basically gave it away. Bravo is certainly not the first network to be guilty of this (I'm looking at you Fox!), but what is so frustrating about these slips is that it completely destroys the illusion of reality TV. I'm not stupid. I realize these shows are heavily edited and manipulated, but that doesn't mean we can't all pretend that all this drama doesn't just magically happen! Bravo, I find that hard to do that when you give away the twists in your freakin promos!

Having said that, I'm said to see Jack go. He was crazy hot, obviously talented, and fun to watch.

America's Next Top Model
Saleisha wins? Really? OMG I totally didn't see that coming! Of course we say it coming, she's the only one who is remotely pretty enough to be a freakin' model. If I were Tyra Banks I'd be getting a little nervous that Bravo is planning to make their own modeling show. They're much better at casting that you are baby.

No comments: