Friday, July 15

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Is it just me, or does it seem like Johnny Depp is impersonating Michael Jackson in the trailer for this movie? The hair, the makeup, the voice. See for yourself.

Whatever, I adore him. I've loved him ever since Cry-Baby, because after Jump Street he could have gottten rich off of prety boy movie roles, but he never did that. He always played those quirky, eccentric characters. I love that America embraced him for doing what he always did -- his performance in Pirates was as outrageous, daring, and original as his previous work.

So, I'll go see it for him, since Tim Burton has let me down so many times before. Also, I saw Depp say in an interview he wanted to stay as far away from the Gene Wilder character since he loves that film. awww. i heart johnny.

Oh, and I am totally going to see the Corpse Bride (trailer) when that comes out. It looks just as cool as Nightmare Before Christmas, which I still can't decide to watch if I should watch at Halloween or at Christmas. Either way, I feel like it's the wrong time of year. I should probably just watch it in November or July just to avoid the pressure of the decision.

No comments: