Tuesday, July 5

I'm a Liar

I'm not a total media whore. I hate magazines. It's probably because I work in the industry. But truly magazines suck. They can never print the truth because we live in a sue-happy world (whether the subject matter is celebrities or gardening) so they are ridiculously fawning. Also, if they ever said anything bad about anyone or anything advertisers would pull their money, which means no more magazine.

So, we have a bullshit industry that is based in fantasy but insists on instructing men and women on how to lives their lives. The actual production of the magazines ruins the environment, and everyone in edit is crazy.

So, I'm a liar. Not that other forms of media are any better or any worse . . . they are at least more entertaining.

1 comment:

Richard Gibson said...

I recommend the film 'Billy Liar', netflix should have it.